"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

September 12, 2012

Wednesdays in the Word

                                   To Solomon from David
                                  and from me to my boys:

"Be strong and prove yourself a man. And keep the charge of the Lord your God; to walk in His ways, to keep His statues, His commandments, His judgments and His testimonies as it is written in the Law of Moses, that you may prosper in all that you do and wherever you turn."

Amen! Doesn't that sum up everything? I love it!

And I can picture myself looking at Pinterest and finding some cute way to print this verse out and frame it for their room... But I'm afraid they may be grown before I get around to it. : ) 

~Becky


No comments: