"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

September 25, 2012

Fall and food -my favorites!

Hooray for fall! Its actually been cool here the last few mornings. A glorious thing after all the heat and humidity. Blah!

I've tried some great recipes lately that I thought I'd share!

These peanut butter and jelly muffins are so good. My PB&J lover is in heaven! Super yummy and have bananas, oatmeal and of course, peanut butter with a dash of preserves.

This is a recipe for heaven in a casserole dish! It is the BEST and easiest breakfast casserole ever!
I made the 'girly version' which included artichoke hearts and sun dried tomatoes and feta cheese.
And I made it for dinner.
And it blew my family's minds!
And  I can't wait to make it again.

Hubby wants me to try Julie's maple bacon cupcakes while I'm at it next time. -Not sure that I'm that brave. Anyone try the bacon sundaes at BK? Me neither. ; ) 

~Becky




No comments: