"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

August 29, 2012

Wednesdays in the Word

"After these things I looked and behold a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands and crying out with a loud voice, saying, 'Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!' "

"For You were slain and have redeemed us to God by your blood out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and have made us kings and priests to our God."

"To him who overcomes, I will grant to sit with me on my throne as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne."

"Be faithful until death and I will give you a crown of life."

"I am He who searches the mind and the hearts."

"I am He who lives, and was dead and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death." 

"He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death."

"Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him..."

-Just a little encouragement from the book of Revelations today! 
Blessings,
~Becky

No comments: