What a fun day!
1. Joy and I taught a knitting class this morning. We are knitting sweater hats for the homeless in our city and for missionaries in South Dakota to use for an outreach! Yay!
2. Joy and I went to a class on Jewish Feasts. We learned about Sukkot, blew some shofars, did some Jewish dancing and all the kids made their own little sukkot with graham crackers and frosting and gum drops.
3. Took Joy to dance.
4. Ran an errand for my hubby
5. Picked Joy up from dance
6. Went home and fixed a quick dinner
7. Took oldest sons to the movies
8. Rolled paint on the walls of a small bedroom
9. Went to Barnes and Noble
10. Picked up boys
Home and ready to call it a day now. Or call it the whole weekend...except that it just got started. LOL!