"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

October 26, 2010

All sorts of randomness

I think I have a blog design I can live with for now even though the blog is still being held captive by the Blogger's Template Designer and won't let me go back to anything else...Rats!
-And speaking of those, ours hasn't been caught yet! Boo-hoo! It is causing me all manner of stress!!!

On to happier subjects...

~There are exciting things brewing but we aren't a liberty to talk about them yet. But when I can, I will. : )
~The youth retreat was incredible! I am still hearing stories about lives changed for eternity! Thank the Lord!
~Andrew is going to be in his first spelling bee in a couple weeks and Zac is going to take the SAT for the first time next week.
~I made some chocolate chip pumpkin bread because Becky at keystothecottage mentioned it several times and I couldn't get it out of my head. : ) Thanks Becky!
I LOVE to bake. I told my hubby that it is therapeutic. He thinks football is therapeutic. Our 'therapies' should probably unite for a yummy football party some time soon.
~The kids' church band got started again and since its former leader is a dad of a traveling soccer player, my hubby was asked to lead it. He and Andrew are really excited about it and I think the other middle schoolers in the band are too.
~Life is pretty much about music around here, unless you are Joy and then it is about soccer! Zac and Nate are still in the youth worship band and work really hard practicing for the youth service every week. God is doing awesome things and changing lives in that group!
I wish I had more to blog about, but this is all I've got for now. : )

~Becky

No comments: