"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

April 13, 2009

A serious condition?

Today my youngest guy came up to me and said:
"Mom, I didn't know that Ms.____ is technology challenged!" (her son had told him that) : )

He said it with such SYMPATHY that I thought he didn't understand the meaning. So I said "Well, that just means she's not really good with computers."
And he said:
"I know," with the SAME amount of serious sympathy. (like she had a health condition or something)
It was really pretty cute! ~Is this a computer generation or what?! : )

~Becky

3 comments:

Blessed said...

what a sweet young man.. don't tell him but... well... i'm not that great with technology either. ;-)

Unknown said...

Wow, I didn't realize that kids today look at this condition (that many of us from our generation have) as such a seriously sad thing! Computer generation is taking on new meaning! :-)

小小彬 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.