"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

April 6, 2009

A must read......

for teens!
Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris is awesome! Its great for kids of all ages and adults also. We just can't say enough good about it! We couldn't stop talking about it for a week.
These twin home schooled boys will motivate and encourage you to seek the Lord for a "holy ambition" to DO something for God during the teen years and not waste these precious years by being satisfied with the status-quo. You can check out their website at
www.therebelution.com



One of my teens even said it changed their outlook on life! How cool is that!? I recommend getting the audio book so that you can listen and discuss it as a family.

We'll be listening to their brother's book on tape next. I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris.

~Becky

1 comment:

Latte Lady said...

Hello! I just found your blog. I have 2 boys and it looks like you might have a boy in the next age range from my oldest. I will be looking back at your posts so I can gleen a little! (No pressure! HA!)

Janet