"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

December 1, 2016

Honoring an amazing man

There are so many things that happened in the last week that I want to blog about, but for now, I've just got time to mention what is happening tonight!
 My hubby's company holds an annual awards banquet each year. We've been attending these for years. -I remember during those first years, taking all four kids when they were quite young and praying they would use good table manners and for heaven's sake, not spill anything. lol

I was invited to attend this year because one of the awards they are presenting is named after my husband! It is going to the person that most exemplifies his spirit! Oh my goodness! What a beautiful award! I'be been asked to present it!
I feel so honored to. So honored!

Here's hoping that I can hold it together through the ceremony. 😭
 Thank you, Zac, for agreeing to go as my 'date.'  -If I'm worried about anyone spilling anything now, it would be me.  ;)

"A good name is more desirable than great riches." Proverbs 22:1

~Becky

No comments: