"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you All have a wonderful day celebrating the goodness of God in your lives.

Part of our celebration includes my sister flying out to spend the weekend with us!🎉
She has a knack for coming at our low points and saving us!
And this time  she saved the Thanksgiving feast!  :)
(because a wicked stomach virus took me down on Monday night)
She came anyway and then got busy doing the cooking! ❤️Love her! ❤️

She also informed me that a remake of Anne of Green Gables is on PBS tonight!!!!
So, watching that and having her here will pretty much be me reliving my childhood! ❤️

And I'm FINALLY feeling better! Hallelujah!

Hope you have a lovely day with people dear to your heart!

~Becky

No comments: