"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

November 18, 2016

Today is that day

Today is the first anniversary of the day my hubby met the Lord face to face and heard those words we all long to hear:
"Well done my good and faithful servant.... Enter in to the joy of thy Lord."

I read this verse this week,which seemed so appropriate, knowing that he is one of those who are
"shining forth as the sun in the Kingdom of their Father." ~ Mt. 10:43

I loved what Zac posted on Facebook on this day last year:

"Today, our hero went to be with his Hero." So true!

Honestly, we are so very happy for him.
We struggle with what we lost, but we are sooo very happy for him.

He was simply the most eternity minded person I have ever met. He lived intentionally.
The kids like to say that 'Dad got a fast pass.'  And if you are a theme park goer you get that.

So, I don't have much to say. Just feeling ALL the FEELINGS  and hanging out with my kids.

~Becky

No comments: