"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

November 8, 2016

Election night ramblings

I loved this book by Beth Moore. Her first novel!
There was mystery, humor, redemption and hope. -Not to mention Beth has the cutest southern phrases sprinkled throughout.

I read this last weekend and loved it. (if you don't count the way it ended!)  ;)
Gotta love a book that includes a discussion on Mr. Darcy and gives high praise to Little Women.

I am watching The Crown on Netflix, which is not nearly as fun as Downton Abbey but it is growing on me. And I dearly love This is Us, on NBC. It has got to be the sweetest show on television.

I didn't expect the election to be this close!

I may have to find out who is going to be in the White House in the morning, but I can always go to bed knowing Who is on the throne!  : )

Florida, please be red!

Yawning and jealous of the Pacific time zone!
~Becky



No comments: