"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

September 24, 2015

Rage to Roses

The other night, our dog, Bree was going crazy at about 12:30 AM. When I let her outside, I saw that Nathan and Andrew had just parked the car and were getting out of it.
It was a school night and this was hours after I sent Andrew to BED.
I just stood in the doorway in a nightshirt with my mouth wide open in shock. (not my best moment -lol)
Andrew didn't know for sure if I had seen him, so he ducked behind the car, hoping he was out of my view. No such luck.
It also that made me think he had suddenly become some kind of sneaky delinquent. ; )
Nathan spoke up and said that he had needed Andrew to "help him with something."

I couldn't for the life of me figure out what he needed help with at that hour, unless it was eating french fries from Checkers. LOL So, I said something to the effect that Andrew was in big trouble and I shut the door and went back to bed.

In the morning I had a plan to ground Andrew that was so severe, Hubby said I needed to lighten it up!
And when I walked into the kitchen in the next morning,
I found:

 THIS IS WHAT Nathan needed help with. Apparently, it isn't easy to find flowers at midnight. : )

So, all my plans to ground Andrew until he was 30 went out the window!

They asked me later, if they had 'made the blog.' -I'm pretty sure they always 'make the blog.'
Then they thought of this title for me.

And since I somehow lost count and thought I was turning 48, -turning 46totally rocked!

~Becky

No comments: