"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

April 7, 2015

First job, take two!

This girl got a job here:


Whoo-hoo!!!
What is kind of fun is that it was one of our favorite places to eat when Hubby was going through chemo and radiation because it was so close to the cancer hospital and it felt like comfort food. It was also the first place we ate after he was healed from surgery and able to eat again. I'd say we are fans.

This isn't exactly her first job. She did an internship and got a job at a cute little bakery/cafe, but since they wanted to pay her under the table, she quit, pretty much before she got started. God bless her.

We love that she will never have to miss church to work on Sundays! -This will probably help me to remember not to try and eat there n Sundays, which I've tried to do twice in recent months. LOL
It also means I will be spending a lot of my time in the car as she works to earn her own car...and I will be trying really hard not to go through the drive thru. ; )

~Becky

No comments: