"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

March 9, 2013

This meal was a big hit

and soooo easy!
I can't say that I've ever cooked with Dr. Pepper before, but it won't be the last time. This spicy pulled pork  from the Pioneer Woman was so good. -But then everything she makes is and my family loves her!
I made the cilantro slaw to put on top.

Then I got to thinking that I should have a soda themed dinner sometime! (sorry, but I just can't say 'pop' no matter how long I've lived in the South) ; )
 I can make this Dr. Pepper pulled pork and my BFF and her fam can come and bring her apple dumplings made with Mountain Dew! Cute huh?

My brother-in-law is on his way to the airport and I'm happy to say that putting our house back didn't take 7 hours after all. Just a solid 4.
Stay-cation and spring break start Monday!

~~Becky

No comments: