"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

May 16, 2012

Wednesdays in the Word

Another zinger from Oswald Chambers, which is why I love him so.

God "will bring any number of people about you who you can not respect, and you must exhibit My love to them as I have exhibited it to you."
"The knowledge that God has loved me to the uttermost, to the end of all MY sin and meanness and selfishness and wrong, will send me forth into the world to love in the same way.
 God's love to me is inexhaustible, and I must love others from the bedrock of God's love to me. Just think of how disagreeable I have been to God! 
Am I prepared to be so identified with the Lord Jesus that His life and His sweetness are being poured out all the time?"  
 
Have a blessed day!
~Becky





No comments: