"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

February 17, 2012

Love day fun

I've been inspired by a sweet friend of mine who decorates her home for every holiday and since I'm on a pennant banner kick, I pretty much have to make one and hang it for each and every occasion. : )  I LOVE them.

 -And because of that, I don't think my boys even notice what is hanging over their heads anymore. lol
Usually, I make them out of scrapbook paper but since I was sick for days on end prior too, I just used fabric!

I put out some red candles and red place mats and in the morning I made all my 'loves' chocolate chip muffins.

That night, we had fun on a TRIPLE date with our oldest boys and their 'Valentines.'




~Becky

No comments: