"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

February 25, 2012

The Great I Am

I can't say enough about how much I love this song!

There is no one like the Great I AM! We sang it at church a few weeks ago and I had to head straight to iTunes when we got home and buy it. (which is very unlike me) Then I put it on my ipod and my hubby's and listened to it whenever I got the chance.
One night when hubby and I were discouraged, we may or may not have blasted it at 10:45 PM and shocked the teens in our house. lol ~Worship, weeping and prayer followed! Love it! In the morning, I was heard to say "You guys just HAVE to hear this worship song. You will love it." To which our teens said, "Yeah, umm, we did actually...really loudly, late last night." Bahaha!

Enjoy some time with the Great I Am, yourself! There is no one like Him!
Go here and worship your face off! : )
~Becky

No comments: