"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

December 1, 2011

Here's the real deal

When I think of looting, I picture a natural disaster having occurred and desperate people breaking into stores...

When I think of rioting, I picture a protest of some kind having turned violent...

When I think of pepper spraying a crowd, I think of demonstrators who are out of hand and on the verge of rioting...

Picture this, just 8-12 hours after Americans sat down to a meal in honor of being THANKFUL,
looting, rioting and pepper spraying took place.

Was there a natural disaster? Were people desperate for food? Was there a protest over injustice or a violent crowd???

NO, there were sales!
People rioted,
name brand clothes, $2 waffle makers and an X box 360...

Oh the greed! America, what must the God heaven be thinking of 'you' right now?!

~Becky,

No comments: