"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

April 22, 2011

Our senior

One day your firstborn looks like this:

And then you blink

and he looks like this:


Then you thank God that you chose to home school and that you have 13 years worth of memories that you made together during his educational journey, which have made you two close at heart. I'm thankful for my sweet son, who is also one of my dearest friends.


For Zac's senior pictures, our photographer took us on a photo shoot in downtown at sunset.

Two hours and literally 700+ pictures later, we had some great shots!


His best smiles happened when I made goofy faces behind the photographer. ; )
Come to think of it, I was probably doing that very same thing in that baby picture.



This is my favorite picture!




This one reminds me that 'the sky's the limit' and that he 'can do all things through Christ who strengthens him.'



Quite a few girls like this one. lol

Here he is in during his short lived modeling career. lol



Our drummer for Jesus!




~Becky,
the blessed mom of a great guy and a soon-to-be-graduate!

1 comment:

Priya said...

Oh my gosh! I still only remember Zac as the little boy with curly blonde hair and blue eyes...so cute! He sure has grown into a handsome young man Ms. Becky!