"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

January 16, 2007

Hooray -take two!


I'm so excited to join the bloggity world!

If my mother in law was still living, she would definitely have had a blog!!! (maybe more than one... I can picture her with a Garden Group blog and a "Grandest of Children's" blog (that's what she called the grandkids) and a Shakesphere Lovers blog.... The woman had to write! She had about 20 years worth of daily journals in her bedroom!) I enjoying writing too. But, when I pass on, there won't be as many journals to go through now that I have a BLOG! : )
She actually saved all the emails I sent her with cute stories about our 'olive plants' and compiled them all in a notebook. What a precious book I knew that I would inherit someday. After she died, the notebook was nowhere to be found. My hubby searched. My dear father in law looked. I looked. No luck. I used to pray and ask the Lord to reveal its whereabouts. It was found a 6 months ago after being missing for 3 years! What a treasure it is! So, starting a blog reminds me of my dear mother in law and her love for the "grandest of children." : )

No comments: