"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

July 13, 2016

Wednesdays in the Word

Just these!!!

"Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, for in You do I trust;
Cause me to know that way in which I should walk." 
Ps. 143:8

"My eyes are ever toward the Lord." 
Ps. 25:15  

"Though and army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear, though war rise against me, in this I will be confident. One thing I have desired of the Lord, that I will seek, that I may dwell in the house of the Lord and inquire in His temple. For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavillion...He shall set me high upon a rock." 
Ps. 27

"Forget the former things, do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up, do you perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland." 
Is.43:18 

"The Lord is my strength and my shield. My heart trusted in Him and I am helped. Therefore my heart greatly rejoices." 
Ps. 28:7

"Come and hear, all you who fear God, and I will declare what He has done for my soul."
Ps.66:16 

~Becky

No comments: