"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

July 15, 2016

A tale of two families

Chances are I've told this story here before, because I love it! But here it goes:

Delma and Miriam went to church together and became best friends.
And their teenage sons, Tom and Don became best friends and still go to church together.

Then they grew up and each of them got married and had children of their own.
(Aaron and I)
 Aaron is 2 days older than I am and so I've known him since birth. We grew up going to church together.

His oldest sister and I were best friends and our younger sisters were best friends. -And I may or may not have had a crush on him in the 7th grade. LOL

Then we grew up and I introduced him to one of my best friends from college and they married each other!
Eight months after their wedding, Hubby and I got married.
(we were all in each other's weddings wearing big puffed sleeves and even bigger hair!)

We had four kids and they had two kids.

And now our kids are best friends!

What a blessing it is to watch this generation grow up loving each other and having the best times together!




Their son just spent part of the summer with us and we are all going to miss him!!!


#whenyourfriendsarelikefamily
~Becky

No comments: