"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

July 29, 2016

Praying friends

Years ago, I read a series of books called the Yada Yada Prayer Group by Neta Jackson. And I loved them!  They were about this group of women of different ages and ethnicities who had a prayer group. And I remember wishing way back then that I had a group of ladies to pray with regularly.
And now I do.
It has been great fun hang out with these sweet ladies and
 do life
 pray
 laugh
 eat
 and watch Judah Smith videos!
 (and wonder why he always wears holey jeans)  ; )

We refer to each other as our "tribe."
Some of us are young adults and some of us have young adults!
I'm so glad that God put us together for this season.

~
~Becky

No comments: