"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

January 6, 2016

Wednesdays in the Word

This verse just keeps popping into my mind and helping me these days:

"In the day when I cried out, You answered me, And made me BOLD with STRENGTH in my soul!"  Psalm 138:3

Here are some other verses that I believe: 

"God is faithful," 1 Cor. 1:9 

"For everyone who asks receives and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks, it will be opened." Mt. 7:8

"We have the mind of Christ." 1 Cor 2:16 

"and the rains descended, the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat on that (my) house, 
and it did NOT fall, for was it founded on the rock!"  PTL : ) 
Mt. 7:25

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." 2 Tim.1:7 
A 'sound mind' means- safe thinking, the ability to make right decisions with self control and self discipline, good judgement, disciplined thought patterns.  -Thank you, God for a sound mind during these times of decision making! 

He is the God who comforts those who mourn. Mt. 5:4

He "restores my soul." Ps. 23:3

He is "close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." Ps. 34:18

And He will " turn my wailing into dancing" and "remove my sackcloth and cloth me with joy." Ps. 30:11

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love, 
Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you. Again I will build you and you shall be rebuilt."  Jer.31:3-4

AMEN and AMEN 

~Becky

No comments: