"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

January 19, 2016

Catching up!

We had technical difficulities last week... And blogging from my tablet isn't very fun. But now our desktops have internet again, so, I'm back!


We celebrated Zac's 23rd birthday with a family dinner and a Monopoly marathon. Spiderman Monopoly, no less. It went on for hours... and then the birthday guy won!



When Joy asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I said a date with her. Best idea ever!
Last weekend we had a fun day together at the mall and she bought me lunch and a gift while we were shopping. I'm totally picking that gift every year! She's so sweet and fun to be with!


My sweet friend taught me to crochet recently, which was awesome because I have a lot of free time on my hands in the evenings now. I'm working on a blanket and I've ripped it apart and started over about 5 times so far. But I'm enjoying it. I've still got a ways to go before I finish it, evidenced by the fact that Joy mistook it for a scarf the other day. LOL

I love watching our boys play and worship. I had the priviledge of being at their young adults group last night to support a sweet friend who was the speaker.
This picture is blurry but I love it for all it represents, so I am posting it anyway! : )
I also love the singer all to pieces!


Some dear friends of ours along with some folks from Natha's church in CA are sending us out there for a week to visit!!!
What an amazing gift!
 So, we will get to see lots of people we love in February and we can't wait!

Andrew's boss at the florist, asked if I would like to help deliever flowers on Valentines Day! Doesn't that sound like a blast? Showing up at people's doors with flowers?! I love the idea! -I think it will be the perfect remedy for missing my Valentine!

~Becky

No comments: