"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

December 6, 2013

The hills that were alive had to wait

So, due to various things that happened last night, we didn't get to watch the Sound of Music after all. But Joy had my back with the DVR, so there will be Sound of Music viewing tonight! Hooray!
(from the folks on my FB, it sounds like no one can take Julie Andrews place!)
Then we are headed to bed early because we have a road trip to take at 5:30 AM! Two of our kids are headed to California for the week.They are soooo excited to see their brother, their best friends, their grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousins!
 (our elderly neighbor thought they needed a whole box of Ding Dongs to take along for the trip. LOL)
I'm totally not sure what I will do with myself all week
but my heart is full knowing that some of our kids will be together this week and enjoy some birthday celebrations with people they love.

"So long, farewell...." : )
~Becky

No comments: