"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

October 11, 2013

I'm drawing a blank so...

here comes some happy randomness:

I totally want one of these pins:

Mine is!!!

These toasted coconut almonds are better than candy and my newest love!

Yesterday morning it was 70 degrees outside. We all did a happy dance and opened the windows for the first time in forever! Glory!!! (that's blessedly cool in case you were wondering)

Hooray, I noticed that Wal Mart is carrying snicker doodle mixes again for the holidays! (they were hard to come by last year) I will have to stock up on them so that I can make the best Christmas cookies ever.... I'm pretty sure I can't wait that long though.

And speaking of holiday yumminess, I'm hoping a certain Star bucks employee that I know and love, remembers that I'd like him to bring me a pumpkin scone...maybe today. : )

Years ago, Hubby taught the boys how to play poker -with Legos. When they got older and we didn't have a bedroom floor full of those, they used  matchsticks.  I will not tell you the sad tale of how my hubby almost bought some real poker chips once but then I talked him into buying something else, because he's told that story too many times! It sounds sadder every time. LOL  -So, Thursday I finally broke down and bought some and the fam rejoiced! Now they will just have to teach us girls how to play!

There! I'm done rambling! Hope you have a great weekend!
~Becky


No comments: