"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

June 27, 2011

The weekend away


Here are some random pictures from our weekend get-away.

We took these and headed out for some fun in the sun.



Here is the walkway to paradise!



Otherwise known as our
favorite beach!

We played in this


with these



then we headed here

It was historic


and full of antiques


and if you ever needed to wash your hands while in the hallway for some reason, you could!


Our room was really SMALL. I called it small and my hubby called it European, which sounds better.

We headed here by trolley at night for a gorgeous view of the city and some ice cream

which ended up in my hair due to the winds from a brewing storm while we were on the top floor!

We enjoyed the trolley drive around the city and headed back to the hotel and sat here in the moonlight.

The next day, we went to an outdoor market and then to the beach again. We stopped and had more ice cream which did not end up in my hair in my hair this time.

After that we headed back home to the kiddos who thought they might die since mom's taxi service hadn't been in operation for a whole 28 hrs or so.
lol! : )

Hope we don't wait another 3 years to do this again! It was so much fun having my sweet hubby all to myself!

~Becky

No comments: