"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

January 26, 2011

Talent Night

This year for the home school talent show, the 'family band' decided play
"How He Loves." (David Crowder's version)
They also decided to do it without Dad,
but he had plenty to do because he was asked to be the MC again this year.

And since Joy has decided that she's done singing in public (or maybe it is just that we are done making her-lol) they 'borrowed' a singer and Joy played her acoustic guitar.

Here are some pictures:

I'm always missing pictures of Zac because he's always in the back in the drum cage...
Our many thanks to Kayla for loaning us her beautiful voice!


They did a great job and were a BIG hit!!!!

Joy was also in a dance. (but my pictures didn't turn out well)

It was a big night for everyone -but me!
I'm not the president this year and enjoyed that my only job was to watch. So, why was it that I was the only one in the family who was nervous?! Who knows, but it was a wonderful night! : )

~Becky

No comments: