"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

January 16, 2011

The days are a blur

We had a small horse, I mean -Max the one year old German Shepherd stay with us for a week. And well, life was busy and exciting to say the least. But nothing broke this time around.

I'm on a scarf knitting binge. But that really needs to turn into a hat knitting because on Feb. 5th our Hats of Hope group is going to pass out hats to the homeless! Yay! We have about 30 so far! We were interviewed for the newspaper too!

I love that my BFF of 20+ years FINALLY got her house and they live 40 minutes from us! We are having lots of fun fellowship with all our kiddos. Hoping her hubby gets a job out here soon.
We helped them get settled in yesterday after waiting for at least 8 weeks for everything to go through with the bank. It was quite a wait, bless their hearts.

My hubby and I went to a youth leaders retreat this weekend. It was so awesome! May we all be impacted by "the letters in RED" this year!

We had a fun family night last night with dinner at Sonic and a movie. (thanks Max!)

I'm sure there is more going on, but its all a blur...

~Becky

No comments: