"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

December 5, 2010

Happy News

My father-in-law and his wife are coming to visit us! Hooray!
They were going to visit us in March, but a few days before the trip, my brother-in-law had a stroke. (He is doing well and living with my other brother-in-law and his wife now)

They are coming for what we call 'birthday week' and we are so excited!!!
On Tuesday, they will fly in and we will celebrate my hubby's birthday and then on Thursday we will celebrate my father-in-law's and on Saturday, we will celebrate Nathan's 16th. Yay!
(wishing MY dad was going to be here too. His birthday is on Wednesday!)

Looking forward to a fun week celebrating some wonderful men!

~Becky

No comments: