"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

June 18, 2010

It is finished!

My year as president of our home school group ends today!
I'll be passing out the yearbooks at our park day and handing over the last few things I still have to our new president. -That is right!
God gave our group the perfect president for next year and I'm so thrilled and thankful! He answered all our prayers in a big and wonderful way. We also have a large board of directors in place who are so energetic and excited about serving! Next year is going to be awesome!

With my husband stepping down from Rangers and my year ending as president this week, people have asked us what is up and are we moving? No. Nothing like that. : )

"Thank you, Lord, for carrying my family and I through this year! You are so abundantly faithful in every way!"
~Becky

No comments: