"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

June 3, 2010

Can't wait to try this!

I'm so excited.
The folks at CSN Stores have offered to give me this:
for a review.
Their stores offer everything from sofas to shoes. -I could spend next door to forever daydreaming in their great cookware section, let me tell you. : )

Anyway, my vacuum and I are not getting along so I can't wait to try this bag less one that promises to weigh less than a gazillion pounds, unlike mine. This is going to be fun!

-The review and some very clean floors, soon to follow!
~Becky

1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

WOW Becky! That is amazing! I got a $30 gift card :) You will love having a new vacuum. It is one of those things where you didn't know just how BAD it was before you got a new one.

Enjoy!!