"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

January 24, 2009

The Mexico City Policy and Horton

As we watched Horton Hears a Who tonight,



and heard that sweet elephant declaring that "A person's a person no matter how small,"





I couldn't help thinking about abortion.
Obama has only been in office a few days and now our tax dollars are going to fund abortions in other countries! How frustrating.
I guess he "said what he meant and meant what he said."

Isn't it SAD!?

-Especially as a nation, that we haven't been "faithful, one hundred percent."

~Becky

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh Becky...I've been sad all week about the president's executive order. So disheartening.

Jamie said...

I think there are so many spiritual truths in that movie!!

Toni said...

Yes, sad. SAD! Such a tiny word and yet, it speaks to such an intense cord within us. :(
Blessings,
~Toni~

Susan said...

I have a hard time even thinking about what this man is capable of doing to our country.

TulipGirl said...

I was waiting for the reversal of the Mexico City Policy. *sigh* I knew it was coming. And now with the "stimulus" package -- how much of our federal funds will be going to push a "choice" that is no choice to women around the world and around our country?