"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

November 17, 2008

Popping back in ....

I'm back to show off my hubby's craftsmanship...

Remember this? Our future coat rack?













He finished it!
I think it turned out beautifully!Add Image

Building something like this is a first for him. I think it's gorgeous.
Did I mention that already?! : )


70% of it is made from leftover pieces of wood and the rest we bought. The whole thing cost us $60. (including the hooks and mirrors)
He finished it tonight, except for a piece of trim that he wants to put along the bottom of it eventually...
It's so much fun to look at that I took the coats off ! : )










*Thank you, Honey!!!!!!! I love it!*
~Becky

2 comments:

Susan said...

That is beautiful. I can't believe it only cost 60.00. I am inspired to start trying things on our own and stop paying someone else to do the work.

Absolutely beautiful.

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness! I am so impressed! That is gorgeous!