"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

September 4, 2007

This week

We've all been asking 'When is this kitchen going to be done?!'

My hubby's new answer yesterday was pretty creative!
He said "Of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, but my Father only." : )

But, its close. Really close. And I hope to post some pictures before we leave but if not, then I will when we return.

Until then, I've got a house to put back together after 3 months of remodeling. (that we thought would take 3 weeks!)

I need to help Andrew study for the next phase of his Ranger of the Year competition. This will be for Ranger of the Year of our section in FL.

And I need to figure out how to pack light. Which I've never done before. : )

In case I don't get to post this before we go, I want to say:

I am so blessed to be doing life with this wonderful man.And celebrating 16 special years.





9~14~91

~Becky

1 comment:

Judith said...

Dear olive branch family, I just read a comment you left for me, and decided to come visit you. I'm sure you'll figure out what to do about the purple/pink window problem.

It's so great, all of you flying to California. And your unselfish heart makes the trip even better. Wow. Six airline tickets. What a generous God we love! Hope you have a terrific vacation, and happy anniversary.