"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

February 8, 2017

Wednesdays in the Word

These verses in Psalm 73 have been a blessing that have been repeating in my mind and heart lately and are great to combat worries of all kinds. Amen!

"... I am continually with You,
You hold me by my right hand,
You will guide me with Your counsel,
And afterward receive me to glory." 

So comforting!
And it gets better.
For some reason, I didn't read the preceding verse which says:

"Thus my heart was grieved and I was vexed in my mind,
I was so foolish and ignorant,
I was like a beast before You." 

"NEVERTHELESS I am continually with You..."

Don't be like me and miss the "nevertheless." because how awesome is it that when we've done or said dumb and feel like we've blown it in someway,
His Word to us is NEVERTHELESS!
(and I happen to like it in all caps!) : )

NEVERTHELESS we are continually with Him.
NEVERTHELESS our right hand is still held by Him.
NEVERTHELESS He will guide us with His counsel.
NEVERTHELESS He will receive us at the end of our days.

How blessed are we? To serve the God who loves us, holds us and guides us until we see Him face to face.

 Remember NEVERTHELESS!

~Becky

No comments: