"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

February 14, 2017

Not just Valentine's Day

Apparently, it was also Spoil Your Mom Day!
My kiddos absolutely blessed my socks off in so many surprise ways!
They made sure I felt all the love today! ❤

One of the surprises they gave me was a video clip that Joy had been saving for me,
for a time when it would be 'a happy gift.'
Today was that day! And my tears were happy ones!
It is a 20 second video clip of my hubby and I dancing to Frank Sinatra or Bing Crosby or somebody! LOL
He liked to interrupt my dinner preparations to dance me around the kitchen. ❤
Sometimes he would sing "You Light Up My Life" or he would play music or we would dance without any. It didn't matter.
Dancing in the kitchen happened a lot.
-And not because this white girl has any rhythm either! Because I don't. But he didn't mind that I always ended up stepping on his feet. 😀
(Y'all not even a ballroom dancing lesson helped!) 😂

I'm so grateful for all the times he didn't care when dinner would be ready because he'd rather dance. And I'm grateful  that one random day, Joy thought to film us.❤

Life is short!
Be sure to dance.

~Becky

No comments: