"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

February 17, 2017

Jobs and things

Have I whined here about how exhausting a full-time job outside the home is lately? : )
For many years I had an exhausting full-time job INSIDE the home. LOL
(yes and amen!)
At this job, I get to do a gazillion things that my Type A personality actually finds to be fun.  I love it and the people, all to pieces.

Every day is different and I'm always learning something new and feeling stretched. But it is all very rewarding and how fun are paychecks? And weekends?
I'm a big fan of the weekend now!
(which totally makes me think of Lady Violet from Downton Abbey asking "What is a weekend?")

I keep thinking I should get a Fit Bit, because I bet I would totally have those steps by lunch!
I have a question. Are there cute, dressy, COMFORTABLE shoes in the world? Ones that you can run in, if you don't happen to be near the phone when it rings?! Because I have yet to find them.-It is Friday and my feet hate me.
But tomorrow is Saturday and that means leggings, a sweatshirt, tennis shoes and no make up! Yahoo! I'm determined to make sure my weekends include something fun because grocery shopping and house cleaning totally don't count!

And speaking of jobs, today is Andrew's first day on his new job! Yay! It is his second job, that is. And tomorrow is his final day at his temporary job. Proud of that guy!


Hope you all have a lovely and restful weekend!

~Becky

No comments: