"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

January 3, 2017

Christmas break

I have had the week between Christmas and New Year's off from work and it has been so much fun!
What a gift! It has been such a blessing to be able to spend this week with all of my kids!

And it has been so much like old times! Especially the part where I get to homeschool in my pjs and
cook for the whole gang!
I've also read books, exercised, shopped and had fun hanging out with whichever kid(s) aren't working.




We've loved having Nathan here!



And note to self: Never take "Christmas down" the day after ever again. It made everyone sad
and they haven't let me forget it. LOL


Our final celebration of the season is Zac's birthday! Which we celebrated early, yesterday, because everyone had the day off. 
He will be 24 on Thursday! 


We had a great time together at Disney Springs! If you know Zac, then you know that nothing means more to him than family time. So it was a huge blessing to him that Nate is still here for the fun!






Happy Birthday, Zac!
You mean the world to us!

~Becky

No comments: