"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

January 22, 2017

Fun things

We are watching football and expecting a thunderstorm. Our city is under a tornado watch tonight, which never happens. This might be a short post since we've already lost power once.

I am loving the La La Land soundtrack. If you need some happy music in your life, give it a try.

I got a Simply Fit board with one of my Christmas gift cards and it is so much fun to do while watching TV.


I have no idea if it is working yet, but I will totally be good at a rip stick or a skateboard if need be, someday. LOL

Yesterday, I went to my happy place! I literally let out a scream when I saw how beautiful it looked.


I had a little Chick-fil-A picnic, read a book and walked to the ice cream shop for a pistachio cone. Definitely not as fun by myself, since this was how my hubby and I spent many dates. But this verse came to mind while I licked my drippy cone:
"I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content." Phil. 4:11 (not there yet)


I've had a lot of sandwiches stolen over the years and I'm happy to say there are some polite seagulls in the world and this was one. LOL

My sweet kids blessed me with these today! They are the sweetest!


This is my beautiful daughter and my grand-dog! LOL


She's a sweet LITTLE thing who is as fast as lightening and always reminds me of:


Did I tell you that we finally have good fish tacos in FL?


 Nathan was afraid to tell me that Rubio's is here now because he said I might not move to CA someday if I can eat good Mexican food here. LOL


I am loving this book, which is all about how God's love should cause us to DO.

Well, that's all for now. Have a great week! 
~Becky

1 comment:

Hillary B said...

Great reead thank you