"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

August 23, 2016

The forgotten card that I will never forget

This time last year, my Hubby was working and taking his laptop with him everyday. Until this exact week, when I had to take him to the ER and we found out that his right lung was filled with fliud. After that his laptop stayed at home and we got very busy fighting cancer for a second time...

When we were about to start school last week, Andrew opened the laptop case and took out all the work-related papers inside it there was a card!
A card that my Hubby bought for me but never had a chance to give me.
I'm sure he forgot it was in there.

Oh my goodness!

It was beautiful and it wrecked me! -In a good way!
It was like receiving a gift from him after all these months!

Amazing!



💟💟💟💟💟💟

~Becky

No comments: