"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

March 13, 2015

A week of victories

1. On Tuesday, we saw the endocrinologist and found out that there is nothing wrong with Hubby's thyroid and they took him off a med that they put him on awhile ago when one test showed there might be. Yay!

2. On Wednesday, as you may have read, the cardioversion never took place! Whoo-hoo
His heart is in perfect rhythm!

3. Today, the oncologist said to ME "You've lost weight?"
And I said "I don't know about that." (meaning, 'no, but thanks'!) ; )
He said "You have! I hate you." LOL
BUT that isn't the good news,
even though I liked it. ; )
He told my Hubby:
"I'm done with you! Hopefully, you will never need me again." And I said "Amen" and so did the doctor.
Then he said to Hubby that he "needed some good news today and you are it."  (thank you, Jesus!)
So, thankful!
~And bless his heart, it can't be easy to be an oncologist! There were many visits to see to him when Hubby was really bad off. I had to push him in a wheel chair because he was too weak to walk and I had to speak to the nurses on his behalf because he could barely speak at all!

The words to this hymn come to mind:
'To God be the glory, great things He has done!'

~Becky

No comments: