"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

August 7, 2014

On the lighter side

because there always is one! : )

~I told my family that I needed to have cute hair while going through the trial of my life
 and they all agreed. : )
Zac's girlfriend is now a licensed cosmetologist and has a job at the cutest salon. I had a fun time being away from all things medical for one evening!

~I'm doing the cancer fighting diet with my hubby, and have lost 5 pounds so far! He's lost 8 and looks awesome! ; )

You know that you've changed your diet when....

~You are cooking fish and it ISN"T to put inside a taco! boo hoo!
~You are planning on baking a treat and it is KALE chips!
~When you stop and stare longingly at the cheeses in the dairy section of the store!
~When you are already planning to go eat Mexican food the very minute your husband is declared cancer-free! : )

Blessings!
~Becky


No comments: