"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

May 28, 2013

Never a dull moment

We are back!
Graduation weekend was crazy,
fun, beautiful and stressful. : )
Unfortunately, we didn't get nearly as many pictures as we hoped to. Anyway, I'm still gathering them from 4 different cameras and then I'll post them soon.

At this moment, I'm baking my heart out. Baking is therapy and it is helping me forget that my house has become the mating grounds of termites after dark. UGH! How gross is that?! We thought we might have termites and then last night, out of the blue, there was a swarm of them in our kitchen. It was horrific.
Today, I've learned way more than I ever wanted to know about that swarm and the mating process! And I had to cancel a dinner party I was having with my 'birthday club' friends at my house. The boys were telling me not to cancel it and just make sure they leave before it gets dark out. LOL (not happening)
The ladies and I changed our plan to go out for coffee instead and so I'm still making them blackberry lemon cupcakes and trying to forget the swarm and the inevitable COST.
Lord have mercy! What else can I bake? ; )

~Becky

No comments: