"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

May 13, 2013

My Mother's Day

I was blessed with a breakfast in bed of (burnt but yummy) cinnamon and sugar toast and hot chocolate along with and some serenading by a cute guy with a ukulele.
On Mother's Day each year, all of my kiddos sit with me at church. I love it. One of my favorite things. (except that I feel very short and heals would not even begin to help) LOL 
Then it was off to Sweet Tomatoes, which is one of my favorite restaurants.
Thankfully our day included a little time for rest and relaxation because it had been one big weekend.
While we were home, the kids showed me the video they made for me. It was pretty cute. They each took a turn on camera wishing me a Happy Mother's Day and thanking me for things that I do for them etc..
And since Joy wasn't home when the boys made the video, there's an unexpected clip of Andrew dressed up like JOY wishing me a Happy Mother's Day. It was hilarious!!!
-It did conclude a with an actual clip of the real Joy, filmed that very morning. : )  Too cute!

We ended the night with a picnic in the park listening to the Florida Orchestra. Here's the view at sunset with all the picnickers. The orchestra was under a tent near the old water tower.


 It was such a lovely evening! Beautiful weather and beautiful music!

 And my favorite people!
We will definitely attend another one of these!
~Becky

No comments: