"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

December 6, 2012

An ENORMOUS gift

My hubby's best friend stopped by over the weekend with a birthday gift for him and an early Christmas for all of us which
BLEW our minds!
It is as wide as I am tall (60 inches) ; )
and it gives you a close up view of the pores on football players skin! LOL
I'm sure you can guess what it is.
We are in shock and speechless.

When I look around our house though, there are evidences of our friend's LOVE, construction skills and generosity in every single room! -This gift is definitely going to be a BIG eye catcher for years to come ( LOL) and will have us hosting lots of football parties.

Praying that the Lord would find some OUTRAGEOUS and abundantly ENORMOUS way to bless our dear friend. I'm glad you can't out give God.

~Becky

No comments: