"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

August 30, 2011

I've joined the ranks of those...




who need reading glasses!

boo-hoo!


And it makes me feel old...




So, I bought the cutest ones I could find and they happen to be from Forever 21.

-There is something kind of ironic about that. lol

I love them soooooooooooooo!!!!!

But I don't love being one of those ladies who has glasses part way down her nose all the time to keep from being blind if I look up. Ugh! I think I will wait more than a few years before I resort to keeping them on a string around my neck though. ; )

~Speaking of Forever 21, someone recently told me that they have John 3:16 on the bottom of their bags, and they do! How cool is that!?

~Becky

1 comment: