"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

May 23, 2011

The new adventure took a crazy turn

Last week, "the new adventure" -also known as the two months of caring for my brother-in-law who is a stroke patient,
took a painful turn.

Here are some words that will remind us of this week, not that we will ever forget it:

over stimulation, seizure, turning blue, a fall, a catch, a bad back, ER, pain, missed work, yard, street, a walk, ALONE, rush hour, scare, stubborn streak, speech, pain, family meeting, apology, forgiveness...

Not a week I ever want to relive, but things are better now. So thankful for my sweet relatives, church family and friends who've been praying for us. You are blessing I wouldn't want to live without!

Caring giving is never dull, I guess.

~Becky

No comments: