"Your greatest contribution to the Kingdom of God may not be something you do, but someone you raise." ~Andy Stanley

May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day!

-Come to think of it, this guy makes everyday of my life wonderful! : )



Here he is with the boys:
You may notice here that I am now the shortest person in our family! Boo-hoo!

After church, we had lunch at my favorite restaurant -Sweet Tomatoes. (aka Soup Plantation out west)

Andrew called his ice cream "Mt. Carmel"
and said that he was now going to "consume the sacrifice." ha ha! I'm thinking they just might have talked about Elijah in Kid's church today...

Then we headed to another one of my favorite places -the beach!!!
Here we met up with friends from church who happened to be having an identical Mother's Day to ours. (Sweet Tomatoes and the beach for them too! Really funny coincidence!)

The texting teenager:


The beautiful sunset:

The End! :) It was a great day!

~Becky

No comments: